Benefit from the advantages of therapy and consultations with a psychologist at your home
Set up a psychological consultation
Hi! My name is Pamela Kucinska.
I am MA in Psychology from 2014. I specialise in providing psychological support to pregnant or to-be-pregnant women, women in perinatal period, in first years of maternity, as well as expats, LGBTQ+ people and people committed to personal development, caring of a harmony in relationships with others. I teach, how to effectively cope with stress and anxiety, as well as with crisis-like situation.
Types of support
Possible models for cooperation
Example areas of support
Pregnancy and labour
- Preparation to pregnancy and labour
- Anxiety for labour, hospital
- Difficult or traumatic birthing experience
- Difficult relations with children
- So called „bad“ children
- Rebel of 2-, 3-, 4-year-old
Stress and anxiety management
- Technics of controlling and reducing stress
- Working through your anxiousness
- Better every-day functioning
- Difficulties with accommodation in a new place
- Anxiety towards new opportunities
- Heimweh – missing your „home“
- Anxiety and stress related to coming-out
- Difficulties in relationships with others
- Seeking your identity
The psychological appointment online takes 50 minutes.
Price: 100 €, paid after setting up an appointment by transfer to the bank account: DExx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xx (N26 bank) in transfer title please type „consultation“ and add your name and surname.
There is a possibility of purchasing appointment packages or periodical subscription:
- set of 3 meetings – 270 €
- set of 5 meetings – 400 €
- 6-months subscription with 3 meetings monthly – 250 € monthly
Appointments are being conducted via Skype or phone. Other communication channels are available after agreement.
Payments in different currencies like GBP or USD are possible after individual agreement.
Have questions? Send me an email!
Would you like to set up a meeting with me?
Send me a message and add some preferred dates.
MA Pamela Kucinska – psychologist, specialised in working with women in pregnancy and first years of maternity, as well as expats and LGBTQ+ people.
counselling | therapy | self-development